Sneak is character perk in Fallout 4. It requires 3 points in Agility. Allows to move around in sneak mode without being seen or heard. This perk is must have for all players who prefer complete objectives in stealthy assassin style.
This perk will help most of the players and it is easy to reach. You don’t need to go deep into Agility tree. Only 2 points are required.
- Rank 1: Become whisper, become shadow. You are 20% harder to detect while sneaking.
- Rank 2: You are now 30% harder to detect while sneaking, and no longer trigger floor-based traps. (Requires: Level 5)
- Rank 3: You are now 40% harder to detect while sneaking, and no longer trigger enemy mines. (Requires: Level 12)
- Rank 4: You are now 50% harder to detect while sneaking, and running no longer adversely affects stealth. (Requires: Level 23)
- Rank 5: Engaging stealth causes distant enemies to lose you. (Requires: Level 38)
New Fallout 4 Guide is Fantastic!
Become a Fallout 4 guru and get to know the game inside out with these Fallout 4 Guides
. Discover all hidden storylines and some of the coolest, undocumented quests. As a bonus, you'll receive proven builds, weapon modification tips, and building settlement strategies!
Add New Data (Login Please)
Welcome New Dwellers
/ Create Account