Iron Fist [Perk]
Iron Fist perk in Fallout 4 is for those who prefer close quarters combat. You can use your fists or any weapon that can be worn on hands more effectively. The perk has 5 ranks. Bonus effect: there is a chance to paralyse your opponents.
- Rank 1: Channel your chi to unleash devastating fury! Punching attacks now do 20% more damage.
- Rank 2: Punching attacks now do 40% more damage and can disarm your opponent.
- Rank 3: Punching attacks now do 60% more damage. Unarmed Power Attacks have a chance to cripple one of your opponent's limbs.
- Rank 4: Attacks made with fists or weapons worn on the hands 80% more damage. Unarmed Power Attacks have an increased chance to cripple one of your opponent's limbs.
- Rank 5: Attacks made with fists or weapons worn on the hands inflict 100% more damage. Criticals in V.A.T.S. will paralyse your opponents.
New Fallout 4 Guide is Fantastic!
Become a Fallout 4 guru and get to know the game inside out with these Fallout 4 Guides
. Discover all hidden storylines and some of the coolest, undocumented quests. As a bonus, you'll receive proven builds, weapon modification tips, and building settlement strategies!
Add New Data (Login Please)
Welcome New Dwellers
/ Create Account