Possible returning characters?

Jump to Forums Replies: 13
Fives Rating: 199.50
We already know that DogeMeat has returned to us after the events of Vault 111 but is that all who has returned? I think not, I don't have any evidence to support this or such but I wouldn't be surprised to see a character from Washington or the Vegas. Name a few people you think MIGHT return to us in FO4.

Comments (13)

1. Revan 15 october 2015, 04:08 # 0
    Dr. Li, and Dr. Zimmer.
    1. TheMadHatter 15 october 2015, 04:10 # 0
      I have a pretty good feeling about a couple people.

1. Joshua Graham (Fallout NV) — aka 'The Burned Man' — This is because he's been around for a very long time. In his lore it's said he traveled east for awhile during the same time fallout 4 is taking place, so who knows :o.
      2. Robert Edwin House (Fallout NV) — aka 'Mr. House' — I don't think he'll actually be 'in' fallout 4, if you know what I mean. But I do think he'll be mentioned or somehow communicate with some people at 'The Institute' and you will see him on a monitor or hear him talking.
      3. Dr. Zimmerman (Fallout 3) — aka 'The Institute Spook' — Because he travels back to 'The Institute after you finish 'The Replicated Man' quest.
      — There are some other. I just can't think of them right now.
      1. Revan 15 october 2015, 04:20 # 0
        Joshua Graham returning wouldn't be lore-friendly.

Robert house would be mentioned definitely.

Zimmerman will almost definitely return.
        1. Senno 15 october 2015, 07:21 # 0
          I agree.
          1. Mitchhope 15 october 2015, 10:50 # 0
            I think Harkness might return personally because he is one of the few non-human characters who you can talk to in 3 and NV who doesn't age.
      2. Senno 15 october 2015, 14:14 # 0
        Hmm, I had forgotten about Harkness. I need to play Fallout 3 again. But it is so problematic playing it on a system that doesn't use Vista/XP
        1. Mitchhope 16 october 2015, 13:36 # 0
          Do you run it through steam? Because I haven't had a single problem playing Fallout 3 on my computer. but then again I haven't played it much on pc I mainly play on PS3. Wait just remembered that I had a problem getting it running at first because I had to update games for windows live.
          1. Senno 17 october 2015, 13:16 # 0
            Yes, on Steam (and by the way, that's how I got my Fallout 4 copy). But I decided to download and try it again — and she's running without an issue.

Strangely, I don't remember the game that well, (except for Megaton), so it feels new, even though it looks so old. I don't remember New Vegas looking that much better, or Fallout 3 looking this bad — but yeah, it's pretty awful to look at.

I much prefer the character models of the new game.
        2. Fives 15 october 2015, 16:26 # 0
          Thanks! you are all posting great ideas and characters that could return and alot of these guys could very well make an appearance sometime in our journey, however they will most likely be quest related and not approachable in free roam.
          1. GSR 16 october 2015, 01:14 # 0
            I want fawkes
            1. Senno 16 october 2015, 10:59 # 0
              Same! I can't remember though — what was his fate?
            2. Mitchhope 16 october 2015, 13:38 # 0
              Okay so I was just looking at the timeline and my earlier comment was me thinking that Fallout 4 is a long time after Fallout 3; but it isn't. It's set the same year as Fallout 3 so there is a huge chance that characters from Fallout 3 could return. Even some characters from New Vegas because New Vegas is set 4 years after Fallout 3 and 4. I mean we could even meet Harkness before he has his memory wiped or could meet Victoria Watts.
              1. Fives 17 october 2015, 02:32 # 0
                Very true since a faction in FO4 is the commonwealth! so maybe we meet up with a railroad branch in Boston possible? this gives me a lot to think about!

Login to write comments.