Jump to Forums Replies: 1
Kara Rating: 3.20
I'm playing fallout 4 on my pc, what are the keys on the keyboard to rotate floors, etc… Any help will be appreciated!!!

Comments (1)

  1. Razor 05 january 2016, 11:42 # 0
    If I am not mistaken you need to use mouse. Left and Right Mouse buttons.

    Login to write comments.