Example of an Error, Bug or Problem Topic

Jump to Forums Replies: 0
+2
Razor Rating: 1954.30
This is an example of how to write topics in “Errors and Bugs” forum thread. If you wish to report an Error / Bug / Problem or ask any other technical question and get an answer you should follow simple instructions. All you need is to follow this guide:

Please, don’t report your problem in this topic. This topic is an example. If you ask for help in this topic your comment will be removed. Create a new topic for your question and specify following information:

• The platform you are playing on. As you know Fallout 4 can be played on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. It’s very important to specify a platform because all these platforms are different. If you are playing on PC please, specify version of your Windows.
  • Describe your problem in details. When does the error occur? What do you do before you see it? And so on. The more details you provide the faster we will help.

Here is an example of how to write topics in “Errors and Bugs” section:

Title: Black Screen After INTRO
Text:

Hello Guys! I have a problem:
I am trying to run Fallout 4 but I can’t. After the game intro finishes I see black screen and nothing happens. The game doesn’t react. I don’t hear any music or sound. I also don’t see mouse cursor. Just black screen. The only way to exit is to kill the process using Ctrl+Alt+Del.
I play Fallout 4 on PC. Here are details:

• Windows 7.
  • Graphic card: NVIDIA® GeForce® 8600 GTS (latest drivers)
  • Ram: 8 GB
  • CPU: Intel Core i5-4570 Haswell (3200MHz, LGA1150, L3 6144Kb)
  • Motherboard: MSI Z97 GAMING 5

Comments (0)

Login to write comments.